We need your help to stay online and on the road.
Here are some of the things you can do:
- Make a donation – mail it or click on the Donate button below.
- Take out a banner or newsletter ad, or recommend someone you know do it.
- Underwrite our coverage of an event, a farm visit, or more.
- Donate products or services – we are currently looking for a 5 cu. ft. commercial refrigerator to store cheese samples, a flatbed scanner, etc.
- Refer clients to whom we can provide services; see what we do here: Services.
Thank you to all our GoodFood Sponsors and Heroes!
We’d like to extend a special “thank you” to the folks who have contributed to making GoodFood World a success.
Frank Romano, Boston MA
Country Living Grain Mills, Stanwood WA
KAMUT® International, Missoula MT
FirstFruits of Washington, Yakima WA
Organically Grown Company, Eugene OR
Grow Socially, Wilmington MA
Chuck Stempler and Sally McKenzie, Seattle WA
Tom Maliska, Olympia WA
Joan H. Hall, Madison WI
George E. Hall, Madison WI
Arthur Lee Jacobson, Seattle WA
Instead of giving to causes that are relatively secure, where my money shall not be missed, I try to donate to causes where lack of funds may doom the endeavor. Much like giving food to a skinny person rather than to a plump one. GoodFood World is an example of a precarious, skinny cause that needs outside help. (ALJ)
Marilee Henry and Jeff Thorson, Seattle WA
Laura and Francis Zera, Burien WA
Guy and Sandy Matthews, Reedsburg WI
Mary Embleton, Seattle WA
Nora Norby, Minneapolis MN
Wendy and Erick Haakenson, Jubilee Biodynamic Farm,